Share with default permissions (for anyone on the internet)
1. Select a Team Folder in the left pane under TEAM FOLDERS.
By default, the FOLDERS tab will be displayed in your Team Folder.
2. Select a file or folder and click the share icon
in the top actions bar. A share dialog box will appear.
Alternatively, you can also right-click a file or folder and select Share.
3. Click Change Visibility next to Permalink in the share dialog box.
4. By default, Team Folder members and shared collaborators will be selected. Select Anyone on the internet.
5. Click SAVE.
6. Click Copy, then share the link with external users via email, group chat, or social networking sites.
7. To stop sharing with anyone on the internet, click Change Visibility next to Permalink in the share dialog box and select Team Folder members and shared collaborators or Anyone in your team.
Share directly using email addresses
1. Select a Team Folder in the left pane.
2. Select a file and click the share icon in the top actions bar.
3. Enter the users' email addresses and assign an access level.
4. Add a personal message if needed.
5. Click Share.
Users will be notified about this sharing via email.
Team users can share files and folders directly with:
- Users of other teams or organizations in WorkDrive
- Individual plan users in WorkDrive
- External users (who do not have a WorkDrive or Zoho account)
WorkDrive Individual users can also share files and folders directly with team users using email addresses.
- When you share with external users who have a Zoho account, they must sign in to their account to access any shared files and folders.
- When you share with external users who do not have a Zoho account, they can access the shared files and folders without signing up for a Zoho account using a public link (anyone with the link can access). But, to comment or edit files, external users must sign up for a Zoho account.